Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about using your Veterans Educational Benefits.
The Yellow Ribbon Program allows institutions of higher learning to enter into a voluntary agreement with the Department of Veterans Affairs to contribute funds to a veteran’s unmet tuition and fee charges. Learn more and see if you qualify.
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- What is the Post-9/11 GI Bill or Chapter 33?
- Who is eligible for the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- Will UMUC participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- How do I apply for the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- How does the Yellow Ribbon Program benefit me?
Applying to UMUC
- How do I apply to UMUC?
- What do I need to be fully admitted into UMUC?
- Can I start my program at any time?
- Where can I learn more about placement testing?
- Who is my UMUC academic advisor?
Registering for Classes
Paying for Courses
Testing and Exams