Current Student? Go Here for Your Information
Stationed Overseas? UMUC Europe | UMUC Asia

Apply and Get Started

Getting started with UMUC is easy. Select your branch of service below and start your program in just five steps.

Stationed Overseas?

Members of the U.S. Armed Forces, American employees of the U.S. Government, and their family members residing within an overseas contracted site may enroll in undergraduate classes through our Europe or Asia divisions.

For more information, visit UMUC Europe or UMUC Asia.


If you are a current UMUC student relocating between divisions (UMUC Asia, UMUC Europe or UMUC Stateside), complete the Divisional Transfer Form.